Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 22

Click to view larger
 Isn't it amazing how photography has advanced without improving? - Charles Sheeler


Well heres today's photo not amazing, but i don't mind it, i was experimenting with my external flash, a bread basket and my danboard :) it reminds me of some alien ship and an alien standing in front of it, like the seen in ET where ET goes home haha :), Anyways hope you like it and enjoy, also on a side not i added four new photos to my portfolio check them out too. :)

 Settings:
Focal length 160mm (including 1.6 crop)
Shutter speed 1/200 sec
F/2.8
ISO 100

Equipment:
Canon EOS 1000D
Canon 100mm 2.8 IS L
Canon 580ex mk ii
Danboard

Post Processing:
Lightroom 3.3
Photoshop CS5

 This photo belongs to me, Do NOT use it in any way without my permission. Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment