Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day Eleven

Click the image to view larger.

 "A photographer's reality is what he or she wants to show."



Well todays photo is of a clock :) yea i know there so cool arn't they!?
Anyways today is my last day of school so yay holidays :) meaning more photo time :D yay but thats only because im not going to school tomorrow (because its the last day tomorrow). Also by the way i thought i should tell u this is not my clock ^.^ its my girlfriends :) but i didnt steal it i just borrowed it :) P.s i returned it, nahh but i only took a photo of it cuz it looked neglected and i was at her house.
Anyways Enjoy :) 

Settings:
Shutter speed 1/25 sec
F/3.2
ISO 100


Equipment:
Canon EOS 1000D
Canon 50mm f/1.8


Post Processing:
Lightroom 2.7 
Photoshop CS5

This photo belongs to me, Do NOT use it in any way without my permission. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment