Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Day Five

Click the image to view larger.
"I don't go out looking for pictures. I go out, and if something catches my eye, that's reason enough to photograph it."

Well heres day fives photo, nothing special although it caught my eye, and no its not the moon its the sun shining the the clouds, the photo was only cropped, the color was punched up a bit and also its dark around most of the photo as thats thicker area of cloud so not as much light was passing through.
Anyways enjoy today's photo, stay tuned, will be another one tomorrow and also don't forget to comment, rate or even email me about anything to do with the site or any of the photos.

Settings:
Shutter speed 1/3200 sec
F/32
ISO 100

Equipment:
Canon EOS 1000D
Canon 100mm f/2.8 L

Post Processing:
Lightroom 2.7
Photoshop CS5

This photo belongs to me, Do NOT use it in any way without my permission. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment