Friday, December 03, 2010

Start of something new

Click the image to view larger.
"The best camera you have, is the one you own now"
So this is my first post, tonight im starting my new blog, this blog will be part of a new project i am starting to better my skills in photography and also to get me to use my camera a bit more.
I guess as ive been wanting to take some photos recently but i just haven't had the time or any reason to really, although since the holidays are coming up along with Christmas, my P's test next month (hopefully i pass),  New Yeas and so much more, this seems the best time to start something new and interesting in my life, so Tomorrow Saturday the 4th of November i will start so called "Project 365" this project will involve one photo being taken everyday then being posted onto this blog. Please comment/leave a message, and if you have any questions please do ask.

Also along with this i may also add a few tutorials in various photography related subjects and much more so stay tuned and Enjoy

P.s i added a photo i took a few weeks ago just for the sake of it.

This photo belongs to me, Do NOT use it in any way without my permission. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment