Thursday, December 09, 2010

Day Six

Click the image to view larger.
"Don't ask me what I seek - Show me what I need."
Well here's the photo for day six its not all that great, it was kinda the only one i really liked at all, idk im just hating the fact im not able to get out and go somewhere different for all these photos, for the last six days it in in and around my house, but anyways at least ill soon get my P's and it will be the holidays so thank god for that. Went on a Geography excursion today to kooloonbung creek i probably should of taken my camera to that and taken the photo there.
Anyways Enjoy. :)

Settings:
Shutter speed 1/3200 sec
F/32
ISO 100

Equipment:
Canon EOS 1000D
Canon 100mm f/2.8 L

Post Processing:
Lightroom 2.7
Photoshop CS5

This photo belongs to me, Do NOT use it in any way without my permission. Thank you. 

6 comments:

  1. woooh im anonymously stalking u ^^ anyway sebulator u dnt no who i am do u .. no i bet u dnt sebbles XD well i like this photo annoyed thoe cus u didnt upload old ones -.- but ay this one was still good and for ur next pic i reckon u should do something with fire like a falling match or something i dunno be creative unlike me *cough falling match lame idea* >.> who said that haha also gosh we dnt need to hear ur life story seb geeez i went to the koolabung to but i didnt brag abou it :P hee hee well thats enough for me imout laters p.s that top so dosnt suit u so i left some money ur ur mailbox to buy a new one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one thing to say Merrandah....
    What top ?
    P.s. by the time i had read this comment i had already taken the photo so, :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i dont know this merrandah person is but her name sounds extremely attractive i bet she is too but anyways i was talkin abou the tshirt u wore on that day u took that photo nd did u get the money cus u need to use that to buy a new shirt and do fire for the next photo then silly billy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you know who she is :P and how would you know what shirt i was wearing? i cant even remember myself... And what money are you taking about :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ur a terrible at playing along im not stalking u no more cus ur just not a fun victem ^^ and no im not sure who she is but if she knows i reckon she would b incredibly intelligent and beautiful oh nd witty as well XD p.s im happy now those photos were entertaining till they were finished so now i bored... go upload more ^^ :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. And why not just take a closer look at each one and try tell me some of the tings u notice about them, there is something u can do.

    ReplyDelete