Friday, December 17, 2010

Day Fourteen

My Photo: Click the image to view larger.

Her Photo: Click the image to view larger.

Well todays photo is a bit different, today myself and a friend of mine decided we would have a competition between the both of us, the competition was that we both had to take a photo and edit the photo within 30 mins, then we would judge between ourselves whose photo was better.

Also on other news my mum just paid for a new $300 tripod for me for Christmas, now i just need a head for it lol :) should help me in low light and for landscapes, ill also create a post when it arrives and take some pics of it :)

My Image
Settings:
Shutter speed 1/13 sec
F/4
ISO 100


Equipment:
Canon EOS 1000D
Canon 100mm f/2.8 L
Crappy Tripod


Post Processing:

Lightroom 2.7
Photoshop CS5 

I don't know her settings or equipment...

My photo belongs to me and My friends belongs to her, Do NOT use them in any way without our permission. Thank you. 

1 comment:

  1. well i hav to say im happy that i got a photo on here :) but i still think its crappy note to self edit with better program then paint.net XD

    ReplyDelete