Sunday, December 05, 2010

Day Two

Click the image to view larger.

"A photograph is usually looked at - seldom looked into."

Ok so its day two, seems like its going faster than it really is already, anyways. 
Heres today photo it was a bit rushed, but i have my reasons so don't get angry, :) it was just a quick shot and edit, same equipment, i seem to be really loving my new 100mm 2.8 anyways thats probably because its the best quality lens i have.

Hope you enjoy the shot, sorry its not that great my creative juices wernt flowing to well today, plus i got home at 2 which didnt help because i like to take photo earlier in the day i seem to have better thoughts then, anyways got to go.
Enjoy

Settings:
Shutter speed: 1/80 sec
F/5.6
ISO:100


Equipment:
Canon EOS 1000D
Canon 100mm f/2.8 L
Canon 580 EX mk ii

Post Processing:
Lightroom 2.7
Photoshop CS5

This photo belongs to me, Do NOT use it in any way without my permission. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment